Heather Campbell, CEO
In co-founding Ready Set Recover, Heather Campbell brings her business, marketing and people experiences together to help change the world by empowering people to get back to better. Before creating Ready Set Recover, while she was proud her achievements, including:
- leveraging assets across The Walt Disney Company to create value for all,
- developing the 1st ever branding campaign for ESPNEWS, and
- motivating parents and community members to take action to alter the New York State Budget,
and had many memorable experiences, such as:
- introducing Chris Berman to Mickey Mouse at an ESPN extravaganza she co-created,
- presenting Sean White, the Flying Tomato, a Gold Medal, and
- literally building bridges in a rural community in Sierra Leone, West Africa,
it has always been setting up others to succeed that gave Heather her greatest sense of accomplishment. Now, at Ready Set Recover, setting people up to succeed is at the CORE of every aspect of what she and the company does every single day.
Marjorie Nass, CWO (Chief Wellness Officer)
Marjorie Nass co-founded Ready Set Recover to help people at a crucial time in their lives, when they’re preparing for or recovering from surgery. She spent the past 15 years helping individuals live better in their bodies as a wellness professional, through practices including yoga, meditation, nutrition and Ayurveda. She’s a sought after contributor to online platforms including The Liberty Project, Elephant Journal, YogaSmoga’s Rangoli and others.
Marjorie started working in the magazine industry as an advertising sales executive, and expanded her role into marketing. After ten years, she left the corporate world to bring her personal passion for health and wellness to empower the lives of others.